Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybeth's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maybeth

Maybeth

Silver Coins : 5

Maybeth's characters Empty
PostSubject: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 am

Name: Maybeth Brown
Eyes:blue
Hair:brown
Height:1,69
Body Type: tall, thin
Skin Color:pale beige
Parents:Helen and David Brown
Born: Athens, Greece

Raised: California, America
Magical pet: a fox named Ra(he likes football)
Talents: reads hiearoglyphs, humoriste, science,archery,agile
Weapon of choise: anything
Flaws:too subborn, sensitive, hot tempered
Magical speciality: Elementalist
Amulet:ankh(symbol of life)

Life Before Magician life*:Her mother was from greece and her father from America. They met in an archeological site in Greece where her father has gone for a tour. The tour guide of course was her mother. Her father disappeared when she was 8 and her mother never told her what had happened. The real truth is that a misty mystery covers her family. She discovers it when her mother tells her to go to the House of life. She doesn't understand but after searching about it in her mothers secret books she discovers who she really is. So, she travels till reach this place and starts her training.
RP Example*:I walked in from a small crack on the wall that should be a secret path. I looked around

-Anybody here? I said without any reply. I walked few more steps. This place was so odd. Suddenly a man appeared in front of me looking me carefully. He said he was the chief Lector and that I should follow him. I was so exhausted that I hardly remember what happened next. I woke up on a soft bed...
Fun Fact: She is too anxious and nervous about everything!!
Back to top Go down

Maybeth's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Aproved!
Back to top Go down

Maybeth's characters
Page 1 of 1