Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

Silver Coins : 1310

Alice's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"Oh." Megan felt sorry for Alice. "Thoth can be annoying, sometimes. He never gives me a straight answer, if I have to figure something out. I'm just glad I'm not his host, since having in my head all day would be awful."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yeah, but being strong willed is what you need to keep him from taking you over completely." I said, "I had a close call a month ago, when I learned that my grandfather had passed away."
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:20 pm

OOC: Okay!

BIC: Megan laughed. "I don't think Shu will be too pleased with you for that comment," she said, smiling. "Of course, Thoth won't be pleased with me for calling him a mad scientist. But, I think he is one."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yeah, that's why i chose Shu, he was the most like me. In a way, i'm not an old cranky guy." I admitted

Ooc: Carter and Zia meetup in Great room?
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 pm

OOC: Okay, thanks.

BIC: "That sounds cool. The hang-gliding part." Megan wasn't afraid of heights, but she would have been afraid to hang-glide and be blown around by the wind.

Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

OOC: For Zia, no but you do for charries made by you.

"Maine, small town called Petersburg, one of the best hang-gliding cities in the state" I said, wishing i could be there now, riding the wind.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Frisco." Megan closed her fist around the coin, dropping it into her pocket again. She unclenched her fist. "Moved here when I was 12." She sighed, remembering the airplane. She hated airplanes, since they were stuffy and... ugh. "You?" she finally asked.

OOC: Do I need to have my character forms approved?
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Where did you grow up?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

"I'm 14," Megan said. She pulled out a quarter from her pocket and flipped it in the air, wondering what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 pm

"13, almost 14, one more month." I answered, wondering if I would be able to fly if I fell out the window.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:20 pm

"Okay." Megan struggled to keep a straight face. She decided to move away from the topic of ridiculous names. "So, how old are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:20 pm

"Yes Shu" I replied, not getting why she was repeating it.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:27 pm

"Shu?" Megan tried not to giggle. She let go of her hair, barely concealing an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm

"Shu. God of the winds." I replied swinging my legs, the wind blowing my hair in my face. "Shu can be a bit, well, stubborn. Which has rubbed off on me, or he's just bringing it out"
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 pm

"Thoth," Megan replied, amazed at the fact that Alice wasn't afraid of falling out of the window. "Yours?" she asked. She pulled a strand of brown hair loose, rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:35 pm

"Alice.what's your path?" I asked sitting on the windowsill not even worried about falling out. The truth was, I was so accustomed to flying I didn't even think about falling.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Megan shook her head. "No." Even if somebody did disturb her, she would have forced herself to deal with it. "I'm Megan," she said, deciding to introduce herself. "You can call me Meg."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 pm

I turned. "Hi. Did I disturb you?" I ask turning down the Adele music that was blaring out of my ipod dock.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Megan walked into a room, but stopped when she saw it wasn't hers. She tried to back away before she got spotted, but slammed into a cupboard. Idiot! she scolded herself. There was somebody at the balcony, but she didn't know who. "Um, hi." Her voice came out as a squeak, and she cursed herself again.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:19 pm

I walked into my room and locked the door. I walked over to the big window and opened it, looking out onto the city below, i felt compelled to go find my hang-glider and fly over the city, but i wouldn't know where to go, much less the air currents in the city. Grabbing a quarter of my nightstand i flung it out the window watching it drop to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Room   Alice's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2