Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sienna's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

Sienna's Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Sienna's Characters    Sienna's Characters  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Alice Jones
Eyes:Green
Hair:Long blonde strait
Height:5'4
Body Type:Thin
Skin Color:Fair
Parents:Henry Jones, Lisa Jones
Country of Origin:Maine, USA
Pets:none
Talents:Gymnastics, singing, Hang-gliding
Weapon**:Ivory Wand 6''
Flaws:Overconfident, Meddlesome, Stubborn
Path of Gods: Shu
Life Before Magician life*:She lived in a small town in Maine, where her parents owned the town pharmacy. She loves to Hang-glide for fun, her father taught her how, she's never been afraid of falling. She went to an all girls catholic school, and is a little shy around boys. Two months ago she found the calling card in her backpack, and made her way to NYC by train.
RP example: I ran upstairs to my room, and jumped on to my bed, getting a little more air than normal and accidentally missing my bed and landing on the floor. I sighed, would i ever master my powers? I wish i had full control over the air, i kept making accidental windstorms, almost blowing Sadie off the terrace. I opened my window letting a cool breeze come in, something else i had yet to master. I closed my eyes and concentrated, calling the power of Shu, and willing the gust to get stronger, suddenly a strong blow of wind hit me in the chest knocking me over. "A little much Shu," I muttered.

Last edited by Sienna on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sienna's Characters    Sienna's Characters  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

PostSubject: Erin Finished   Sienna's Characters  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Name:Erin Knowles
Eyes:Green
Hair:Red
Height:5'6
Body Type:Thin
Skin Color:Fair
Parents: None: Grandparents- Eliza and George Jameston
Country of Origin:Virginia USA
Pets:None
Talents: Graceful, quick thinking, smart
Weapon*: Staff, a ballerina shabiti, if you count that is a weapon.
Flaws: Too trustworthy, stubborn, overconfident, afraid of fire
Path of Gods:Geb
Life Before Magician life*: Erin lived in a mansion in Virginia, with her grandparents, as her parents and younger brother died in a fire, she made it out okay but feels guilty for leaving them in the fire, even though she thought they were already out. Her grandparents are strict and very, well, orthodox, they have a no candy or junk food rule, a no grade lower than a B rule, and now being outside after 8 pm. Erin had to sneak out after her grandparents were asleep to follow the calling to go to Brooklyn house.
RP Example*:I walked around the library bored, when I see something up on the top shelf, a shabiti in the shape of ballerina. It was twirling around up there and it was very beautiful, unlike most shabiti it was painted, mostly pink because of the tutu she was wearing. Using the shelves as a ladder I climbed up and became level with the ballerina, it stopped spinning and stared at me frightened, "Don't worry" I said quietly "I don't want to harm you, i just love your dancing." her expression softened and i held out my hand for her to step onto. I jumped to the ground and walked away.

Any notes about your character: Nope. Not that i can think of.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sienna's Characters    Sienna's Characters  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am

Aproved <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sienna's Characters    Sienna's Characters  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sienna's Characters
Page 1 of 1