Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misswho's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Misswho's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Name: Guiliana Ramsy
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Height: 5'4
Body Type: lean
Skin Color: tan
Parents: Carter and Fawna Ramsy
Country of Origin: Ivory Coast
Pets: none
Talents: writing, singing
Weapon**: staff is wooden with silk cloth tied to it
Flaws: shy, over sarcastic, horrible under pressure
Path of Gods: Nut
Life Before Magician life*: Guiliana was a normal girl in Africa, good grades yadayadayada. Until her parents where taken away from her. SHe had to find away to America because she figured it wasn't safe anymore. With broken english, she made it to BH. Her shyness did not let her talk to anyone except for_______(leaving blank for some persons charrie so she doesn't look crazy)
RP Example*: I ran down the block, "Lets do this," I huffed as I came to an alley. Where is it? I spun in a circle and as I went 360 I saw the mantion. Really? Thie mist had to do that? I was stopped by a girl with red highlights, "Hullo, come with me if you don't want to die,"
Any notes about your characters
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com

PostSubject: charrie   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Name: Logan Merelli
Height:6'2
Body Type: muscelly
Skin Color: pale
Parents: Corey&Victorie Merelli
Country of Origin: USA
Talents: charmin the ladies <3 hahahah im sorry its funny to me
Weapon**: Staff with a blade
Flaws: cockey, hot headed, vain
Path of Gods:Hathor
Life Before Magician life*: Logan lived with his little sister Clara and their parents in a big old mansion in Beverly Hills. He was one of those boys who make the girls do everything he asks. Except for one girl named Hollyn, since her brother was like him, she could be immune. He tried verry hard to get her and failed. One day she dissapered along with her brother so he went to look for them. Sadie and Zia captured him and told him that he shouldn't be in manhattan. They took him to BH soon after.
RP Example*: I need to find Hollyn but where? I ran down mainstreet of Manhattan looking for her, oh Hollyn, please come to me. I bumped into two girls, "Hollyn?' The girls looked at me like I was crazy, "No, but you need to come with us," I nodded, maybe they knew where Hollyn was. They pulled me to a big house, "Is Hollyn here?" "No,"
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

Silver Coins : 1310

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't think meeting with canon characters is allowed (before coming to Brooklyn House). Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm

No, they just take them there, and I've put it in my other form, so Im sure its ok
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm

I meant to post this earlier, but its fine as long as there taking them in, it would be an equivalent to a saytr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 pm

so approved?
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Yes. Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Some more charries   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Name: Clara Merelli
Hair: blonde
Height: 5'1
Body Type: lean
Skin Color: pale
Parents: Corey and Victorie Merelli
Country of Origin: USA
Talents: gymnastics
Weapon**: ebony staff
Flaws: Apiphobia, Arsonphobia Kakorrhaphiophobia
Type Of Magician (ex: healer): yup, healer
Life Before Magician life*: Clara always had to protect her brother, Logan. She could never have any free time because her brother was those kinds of kids who could go to juvie or something. The one day she didn't spy on him, he leaves the city to go find some girl. As she looked for him, she stumbled to a house that she almost swore was not there. She was their before Logan and actually enjoyed herself.
RP Example*: I walked passed an empty alley as I allways do. But today it looked different. As I walked closer to it a shimmering mansion appeared, thats imposibble, this is not cool. I walked up the steps, oh my, these are real steps. I knocked on the door and it opened, as I walked inside, no one was in there. What is this place?
Any notes about your character

Name: True
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'5
Body Type: skinny
Skin Color: tan
Parents: unhknown
Country of Origin: England
Pets: a parakeet name Lu
Talents: singing
Weapon**: sivler staff
Flaws: quiet, too trusting, fear of spiders
Type Of Magician (ex: healer): elementalist.
Life Before Magician life*: The life of True is a mystery, expecially because she has amnesia. She woke up in the brooklyn house on a couch a few months ago. She only remembers two things. Her name and her powers.
RP Example*: I walked around the cooridor of the house, everything looked so familar, but why. I head footsteps behing me so I hid behind the curtains, "We need her to leave brother, she can't even do her powers correctly," the female voice complained. My jaw dropped, are they talking about me? "No, she will get it Sadie," the other voice said. Sadie, ugg I hate this. I tripped over the frail of the curtain and fell infront of them. "Thats not you room dear,"

Back to top Go down
Perfection
Admin
Perfection

Silver Coins : 1310

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misswho's Characters   Misswho's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misswho's Characters
Page 1 of 1