Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amos' Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Amos shuffled the papers on his desk. Taking his fedora off, he sighed and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Guiliana walked into Amos' office, "Here it is,"
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Silver Coins : 151

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:00 pm

"Thank you," I said to the girl who lead me here. I opened the door to the office. There sat a man shuffling papers with a fedora on the desk. "Uh, hi, I'm new. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. All I know is that someone told me to find you here so . . ."
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

"Guiliana," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"What?" I turned to the girl who was still there. I thought she left.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Amos looked at the boy, he smiled "Ah, a new mind for molding. I am Amos, as you already know. But now i need to know about you." he said pulling out a magician form. "You will have a starter kit, complete with shabiti clay, a handy cotton backpack, and some amulets," he said handing him a bag, the he turned around and shuffled through a drawer of keys, he pulled out one and handed it to him "This is your room key, you should be able to get to it by the grand staircase, it's the third door on your left. Now, the form, i need to know your name, age and where you are from, and if you know any magic."

Last edited by Sienna on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

"Thats my name," she felt like an idiot, but she thought he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 pm

"Oh," I felt stupid for not realizing. I took the back pack that Amos had given me. "Uh. my name is Newton, err, Newt. I'm fourteen, and I don't know any magic, but I do know of it. Err, thanks. I guess?" My dog, Tesla, trotted up behind me. I almost forgot about him. I left still looking back at him then quickly whipped around hoping I didn't embarrass myself.

Last edited by Ellediangelo on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Guiliana smiled, "Im fourteen too, path of Nut,"

Last edited by ∞♥CoolStoryBro♥∞ on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CHarrie mix up)
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Whoops, yes it was...
Thats what i get for multi tasking..

BIC: Amos looked at the dog, "Do you have supplies for you dog as well, because I can send Khufu out." He said as he filled out the form, "Normally I would give you a buddy, but it looks like you already have one." He said looking to Guiliana.
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Guiliana raised an eyebrow, "Me? Oh..uh,"
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I turned around again. "Oh, uh. . . she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. I can respect that." I quickly stammered. I'm not used to talking to people outside my family so I was a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

"I can assign you to Alice, if you would like... she need something to do." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 pm

"Anybody would be fine," I murmured. I wanted to be left alone but I didn't want to offend anyone. I hope I didn't offend Guiliana already. "Yeah, um, whoever." I also had no idea where anything was, so I probably needed someone to help.
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 pm

"Oh no no, its totally fine," Guiliana said.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm

"Okay then, Guiliana, Newt, have a nice day." He said, then started to continue his paperwork.
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Guiliana turned to Newt, "Need any other help?"
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:21 pm

"Oh, uh, well, thanks, but no thanks." I felt relaxed now because Guiliana was okay with helping me. Relaxed is something I hadn't felt in a long time. "Can I come to you if I need any help?" I asked Guiliana.
Back to top Go down

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Guiliana nodded, "Im Level five, room three" she waved and left.
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I made a mental note of the numbers in my head then left for my room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amos' Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amos' Office   Amos' Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amos' Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kane Chronicles Roleplay  :: Brooklyn House :: Amos' Office-
Jump to: