Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eating Breakast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Shelby skipped into the room, no one was there cooking so she decided she would do it all by herself! She got out some coco puffs, from a cabinet, in which she had to climb onto the counter, to get to. She then got the milk out of the refrigerator, and a bowl out of another cabinet. She poured the cereal so it overflowed the bowl and the tipped the milk to fill up the bowl. Her being so short she didn't realize that milk was all over the counter until it was too late. She took the bowl to the table sat down and started to eat. Leaving a mess all over the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com
Jasmino123

Silver Coins : 51

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 pm

I walked in and looked at all the mess shelbey had made and started to Clare up a I got my breakfast "hey shelbey" I called over to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hiya!" Shelby replied though a mouth full of Cocoa puffs.
Back to top Go down
Jasmino123

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:54 pm

I laughed but in a nice way "how are you?" I asked her and then pointed out "you've spilt cocopops and milk down your shirt"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Shelby looked at her shirt, "Whoops." she said, "I'm having a magical day though! I watched a Phineas and Ferb marathon!" then she got up onto the chair and started to sing the theme song.
Back to top Go down
Jasmino123

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I laughed again and sat down next to her. I started eating the cocopops I'd got, but I ended up almost choking when I laughed with a mouthful of cocopops.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"But now it's over, because i had to go eat. And then go play with my American Girl Dolls." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jasmino123

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I smiled back at her "what are you doing next?" I asked her "you seem really busy to me"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 pm

"Well, i'm gonna have a tea party with Mr. Snuffles, candy, Jojo, Jessica, Angelina, and Harvey." She said, then looked to Jaz with her big blue eyes "Would you like to attend?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmino123

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I smiled kindly "I'd love too" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yay!" she said throwing her hands in the air, "Come on lets go!" then she skipped out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmino123

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I followed her out, laughing as I went.
Back to top Go down
Ellediangelo

Ellediangelo

Silver Coins : 151

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 pm

I was still agitated about my satchel so I walked into the dining hall in a sad fashion. But unexpectedly I had found my cat Nova wandering around. "Nova! You were supposed to stay in my room. Though its a mess. . ." I picked her up and sat down in a chair so I could comfortably pet my Egyptian Mau cat. But I quickly realized I needed to find my satchel. I carried Nova in my arms to the Great Room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating Breakast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Breakast   Eating Breakast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Breakast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kane Chronicles Roleplay  :: Brooklyn House :: Dining Room-
Jump to: