Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training with Sadie and Carter

Go down 
+2
Doomsday
Sienna
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training with Sadie and Carter Empty
PostSubject: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm

ooc-switching to third POV
bic- Saidie strolled into the training room, "Where the bloddy'ell is everyone," She tied her army boots, which are now in style odly enough, and sat down on a chair. She pulled out her iPhone 5, "Siri, locate Walt/Anubis" she sighed at the phone, where is, er are they? she ,thought, "Location not found," the automatic voice said to the blonde headed girl. Sadie slumped into the chair, he must be in the Duat ever since they combined, she hasnt seen Walt in what seemed like decades in Sadie-Time.

Guiliana walked into the training room and pulled out her ivory staff out of the slung she helt it in. Looks like no ones here she thought as she scanned the room, she saw one girl with blonde hair and blue highlights, Sadie she guessed. No one else in Brooklyn House had her, um style. She stood in the middle of the room awkwardly and looked over her shoulder to the door, where was evrybody else. She deeply hopped it would not be her and Sadie alone again. After he long, boring conversation about Walt, yet again yesterday, Guiliana regreted coming.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Silver Coins : 4538

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

I ran in breathing heavily, "Sorry, the boys wanted my to get the basket ball out of the top of Ra's sundisk. Took me a couple tries, fly up there, Shu was being a pain." I explained. I took a deep breath and grabbed my wand out of the Duat. "All right, lets rock this thing."
Back to top Go down
https://thebrooklynhouse.forumotion.com
Doomsday
Doomsday

Silver Coins : 2748941

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 pm

OOC: Misswho, I would enjoy it dearly if you tried spelling Sadie's name correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 pm

ooc-Doomsday, are you a mod here? I don't think so, so but out and let me fix my own mistakes, thank you.
bic- Sadie nodded and stood up, "Just spread out,"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

OOC: he is a mod, but lets keep it at only I can correct mods, just to keep it fair.

BIC: I walk to a corner and take a deep breath, tapping into shu. After a couple minutes of arguing with him, I was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Sadie glanced at her phone, where it Walt now? "Hmm okay, you blondie come here,"

Guiliana sighed in relief, but then her eyes widened, Shu and Sadie, of first nome, we need back up
Back to top Go down
Doomsday
Doomsday

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

OOC: Ha! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

ooc-i meant for the topic.....
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am

I confidently walked up to Sadie, and smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 am

Sadie nodds at the girl, "Path?" she asked foolding her arms across her chest.

Guiliana sat down n a stool,we need those seven ribbons she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

"Shu" I reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am

Sadie looked at the girl like she was poison, "Ok, lets see now, you see that ancient priceless vase?" she pointed to it
Back to top Go down
Doomsday
Doomsday

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 am

OOC: I don't have to be, besides, I joined before you did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 pm

ooc- I don't care, now stop spaming this topic.
bic- Guiliana was frightened, she didn't like the idea of Sadie punishing her new friend for following the path of Shu. If Carter was here, this would of been alot easier, even Bast would of made a better teacher right now.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: Chris you are spamming, so please stop.
BIC: I nodded."do you want me to knock it over?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Sadie shook her head, "No, leavitated it over to the stool, Guiliana is sitting on."

Guiliana jumped up from the stool and walked near the door.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:03 pm

"gotcha." I concentrated and willed the vase to lift. I moved it over to the stool, and willed it to stay in the air. "How was that?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Sadie furred her eyebrows and picked up the vase and the stool and carried it all the way to Carters disgrace of a room. He's such a bum, he has to be right near the training room.... she put it down by his down and walked back and handed her the vase, "Do that."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

I sat on the floor closed my eyes this time, and took a deep breath, feeling the air around me moving slowly, the vent in the corner spewing out air slowly and the vase in front of me. I willed the moving air to circle around the vase and pick it up, and carrying out the door, through the great hall and up the stairs. I used the air around to search for the room, the stool was sitting next to a bed, carters bed, i started to lower it, then a big gust came in though the open window and blew the vase off course, causing it to tumble to the ground.
My eyes flew open and i started to feel faint. I tried to get up, but the room started to spin, so I sat back down. "A gust came in, it blew the vase off course and it fell." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Sadie crossed her arms, "Shu worked against you kid,"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"No, it wasn't Shu. I can sense gusts of air and where they come from, it was caused by freak, carters griffin, or something else with 6 metre long wings. And Shu was telling me to show you what i'm made of, and something about Anubis and his misguided judgment, whatever that means." I defended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 pm

"Carters with Zia," the Britt said annoyed, "And you can tell the little old kook that he doesn;t need to get his panties in a twist,"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 pm

"Ok." I closed my eyes and called Shu, and delivered the message, him giving me a message back "He says that you shouldn't insult him, that hes a god, and that If you insult him again he'll turn you into a canary." I said bravely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 am

"You can step out right now," she said with an angry tone in her voice, "You could use a timem out."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"Fine." was all i said. I walked out of the training room, heading to my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sadie and Carter   Training with Sadie and Carter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Sadie and Carter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kane Chronicles Roleplay  :: Brooklyn House :: Training Room-
Jump to: