Kane Chronicles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kane Chronicles Roleplay

Where magicians can train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milo Rekano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomsday
Doomsday

Silver Coins : 2748941

Milo Rekano Empty
PostSubject: Milo Rekano   Milo Rekano Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Name: Milo Rakano
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 4 feet 10 inches
Body Type: Slim
Skin Color: Lightly tanned
Parents: Dan and Terry Rekano
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: Pet Baby Baboon, named Theo
Talents: Speaking in front of crowds, has a good voice despite not wielding broad shoulders
Weapon**: Standard Staff/Wand
Flaws: Is a weakling -- in other words, he can't really hold his own in a fight of hand to hand combat and prefers to use Divine Words and other spells.
Path of Gods: Thoth
Life Before Magician life*: Milo was raised by his parents at the House of Life, in Missouri. In the few years before the House came under the command of Carter the I, Milo had already been secretly honing the path of the gods. He kept this secret from everyone, knowing he would be sought for and killed once found. So for about 2 years he trained to become the Eye of Thoth, as was his dream. After Carter Kane became Pharaoh of Egypt and all of the magicians and gods in the world, he confessed to his parents about his training. They were furious and sent him to Brooklyn House so he could both leave them as they were ashamed and angry at him, and also he could properly train.
RP Example*:
I walked out from the Portal on the top of Brooklyn House. I immediatly looked around at my surroundings. I saw a griffin who immediatly yelled

"FREAAAK!"

in my face. "You're the freak, you psychotic griffin." I said. I had heard that Brooklyn House had a resident griffin, and I was quite interested in him. But for the time being, I wanted to find Carter and Sadie and get a bed. I grabbed Theo, my Baboon, and I walked down the stairs.
Any notes about your characters: Smart, Nuff' Said.
Back to top Go down

Milo Rekano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kane Chronicles Roleplay  :: Character Forms-
Jump to: